- I will not touch fresh tattoos with dirty hands
- I will not wash the site during the healing period of approx. 2 weeks
- 48 hours after tattooing, I will not enjoy alcoholic drinks and other narcotics
- I will not expose the site to sunlight, including a solarium min. 1 month (even after this time, so-called fading is good to preserve the color saturation, it is good to paint a tattooed place on sunny days with a sunscreen with the highest protection factor)
- the rattles that will be formed on fresh tattoos will not be forcibly peeled or torn down
- I will apply a fine layer of Calcio cream to the site of the procedure for 2-3 weeks (in the case of allergy to this product I will consult a tattoo or doctor). Never use Framikoin or other healing creams
- I won't expose fresh tattoos to dusty or otherwise polluted environments
Care for piercing is different for every type of piercing, but these basic rules generally apply.
- keep the place clean
- don't touch with dirty hands
- don't tick piercings
- we will be happy to advise you on our specific piercing in our tattoo parlor.